Nico Yazawa

Crystal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Sweet Tooth

Posted 24 January 2016 - 07:18 AM

The three Centauri Sisters part two Beta Centauri

Hi im Vanille im 14 years old and live with my two sisters in a small flat. But lets just beginn at the begining of my story. So before all that Sailor Scout thing happend i lived with my Parents and my sister in a small house. Then my sister went to japan as an exchange student and didnt return so i was begining to worry. So i went to japan to see what she was doing. Then i also met the Sailor Scouts. Ive became a friend of them and we also found out that i was also a Sailor Scout . After that i had to practise how to fight. It was unfair they got to fight real enemies and i just where allowd to play this stupid Sailor V game. But after that i finally could kick some villan butt. It was awesome but really hard but the others were helping me. But then my Nemisis came her name was Julie. Oh she hates me,her and Dilara are a team like me and my sisters are. They call them selves

Anti Centauri Trio. They hate us but i think you know that by now. So that is all i have to say. So now only Proxima is left.

“My Guardian is the Planet of Silence. Soldier Of Death and Rebirth Sailor Saturn! - Hotaru as Sailor Saturn”

\tumblr_n3oohuL4iU1sljf7do1_400.gif

Ganbara neba neba neba gibu apu (Try your hardest, never never never give up)

Na nanana na naritai na (Na NaNaNa Na that's what I wanna be)

niko niko niii~ anata no HAATO ni nico nico nii egao todokeru yazawa niko-niko niko-nii to oboete LABU niko~~!!

..I love science.

After all...it's the closest thing I have to a mother.( Ibara Naruse ) 

alles muss nix kann  (everything has to nix can)

Macht des Mondes Mach Auf (German transformation Phrase of Sailor Moon)bucCbK0.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users