Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Julianna Okumura

Anime Informational

watched any good anime recently? or any good anime at all? Well i dont know about you but im always looking for some good anime to watch, im not much of an anime fan but i like some!

Here tell about anime that you like and give a description and why someone should watch it!

This is my favorite:

http://forum.clubsailormoon.com/index.php?/topic/142-blue-exorcist-fans/

I hope you all have good animes!

the one I recently finished watching was full metal alchemist it was pretty good

Mayo Chiki: A bulter has a sercet that a certain boy discovers and must keep serect. Really funny.

Mirai Nikki: Battle of the fittest to see who will rule time and space. NOT a Sci-fi anime, more horror.

Is Mayo Chiki, like Black Butler?

Not too sure, but I think it isn't. It's more of a love story that's funny. The butler is so awesome, but I like the "master" better. I don't want to give it away, so I can't say much else.

Is Mayo Chiki, like Black Butler?

Ive heard of Full Metal Alchemist, but i dont know what its about

It's about two brothers who try to bring back their dead mother using alchemy but fails so one brother loses a arm and a leg and one loses all of thier body and they search for a stone to bring back their bodies

Scrapped Princess is pretty good and short(24 episodes)

Story:A girl is abandoned as an infant becuase it is beilived she is the piosin that will destory the world. She is taken in by another family(Who i think where aware of this prohpecy) and protected her. Parents die. so the older brother and sister protect her while staying nomadic.

Well, I watch Deadman's Wonderland. It's about a kid who is mistaken for a murderer and has to go to death row. Death Row is an amusement park that is rum by these inmates. You have to eat candy in order to live and if you don't, then your head gets blown up and you die.

I also watch Usagi drop which is about a little girl who lost her father to illness. The girl goes and lives with her nephew (you read right). He has to adjust to living with a kid and she has to learn how to trust people.

Recently, I've gotten addicted to Yugioh. But unless you've read the first seven volumes of the manga, it's not the Yugioh you know. There are Yami no Games, other wise known as Shadow games or games of darkness. Yami Yuugi is one of the people who can control these. These games can be anything from the Duel Monsters that you know or a simple dice game. Then a penalty game is done. I suggest watching both the anime, Yugioh 0, and reading the manga. That's because some plot points are left out from the anime and some are added as well. It's awesome, just watch it.

638502_1297308766206_full.jpg

Has anyone seen Sands of Destruction? Its only 12 episodes. It used to be a game for DS but turned into a Anime.

The story revolves around a young man, Kyrie, who possesses the power to destroy the world, though he does not know why. The female lead is Morte, a member of a group that is trying to destroy the world. Its not really that famous but I think it is good. The sound effects are brillant but it does have alot of Oc like sailor moon does where there is a new character.

I've seen this newer anime called Another. It's based on a Manga that's based on a novel that has a live action movie. It's boring bat the beginning but by episode 4 it get interesting It's a horror anime though, so I don't know if you want to watch it. Also, there's a lot of cliffhangers, so you always want to watch the next episode.

An anime I just started watching is Durarara. It is awesome! There are about...I think...9 main characters and they are all insane in some kinda way. There's a stalker, a Russian, a perv, a headless woman, a head, a doctor who works underground, a sister who is in love with her brother, manga torturers, gangs, and just....FUN ALL THE WAY THROUGH! Watch it...watch it now...and fall in love with the Atheist's attitude.

Recently, I've gotten addicted to Yugioh. But unless you've read the first seven volumes of the manga, it's not the Yugioh you know. There are Yami no Games, other wise known as Shadow games or games of darkness. Yami Yuugi is one of the people who can control these. These games can be anything from the Duel Monsters that you know or a simple dice game. Then a penalty game is done. I suggest watching both the anime, Yugioh 0, and reading the manga. That's because some plot points are left out from the anime and some are added as well. It's awesome, just watch it.

638502_1297308766206_full.jpg

Yugioh is cool, but Pokemon is better :P