Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Zero

Which Evil Organization Will You Work For?

Which one of these evil organizations will you work for?

1. Dark Kingdom

2. Black Moon Clan

3. Death Busters

4. Dead Moon

5. Shadow Galactica

I would go to Shadow Galactica because they were the closest to destroying all scouts muhahah

Dead Moon so I could join in mocking Zerk the Jerk. Plus, I would get to see Peagasus :Helios: :Helios:

I knew it...because now I work for Miss. Queen. :D I'm so awesome. Everyone else can only dream of working for their dream evil organizations, but mine is a reality. Hahahahahahahaha!

Not really sure, Black Moon or Dark Moon. What is the difference?

-gasps- I can't believe you even have to ask that question! The black moon has those idiots who are trying to take over Crystal Tokyo. The Dead Moon has the awesome Miss. Queen (Nehelenia) who is trying to break out of her mirror to get her revenge on the Moon Kingdom for sealing her away. The Dead Moon is obviously the better choice.

-gasps- I can't believe you even have to ask that question! The black moon has those idiots who are trying to take over Crystal Tokyo. The Dead Moon has the awesome Miss. Queen (Nehelenia) who is trying to break out of her mirror to get her revenge on the Moon Kingdom for sealing her away. The Dead Moon is obviously the better choice.

I say the dark kingdom has the best looking henchmen. Though don't touch kunzite-sama!

Death Busters :D

I HAVE VIP ACESS TO THE DEATH BUSTERS AND DARK KINGDOM :D since Seiki loves to annoy Witches 5 when she escapes.

We wanty

I HAVE VIP ACESS TO THE DEATH BUSTERS AND DARK KINGDOM :D since Seiki loves to annoy Witches 5 when she escapes.

Sure! Just try and talk to seiki when you can.

Although Kunzite is a mood due to the fact Zoisite ripped 2 of his capes.

I would work for the Dark kingdom and then Nephrite and zoisite will be all mine,, I wish.

but i want Zoisite, he's mine!!! I'd work for the dark kingdom so i could stalk Zoisite XD

It's a tossup between Galaxia or Queen Neherenia although I don't know if Galaxia would be considered an organization and I'm not sure why I would want to work for Queen Neherenia. I know this is a little off-topic but in all honesty I would prefer to work for the good side.  :chibiusa:

There was a thread with the exact same question on another Sailor Moon related forum in which I gave the answer that personally I would choose none of the organizations. But if Alan and Anne were interested in hiring a henchman, or at least somebody to keep their apartment neat and tidy ( and maybe help look after the general maintenance of the Doomtree ) I'd gladly take the job. LOL

Of course anybody who has read the version of the Doomtree arc in my fan fiction series will notice that I have turned them into what amounts to an organization of a sort with all the OCs of other aliens added in along with them.