Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
CSMBot

[Blog]Cover art for the upcoming Sailor Stars DVD and Blu-Ray release

Hello Moonies!

Here is the cover art for the upcoming Sailor Moon Stars part 1 DVD/Blu-ray. This DVD/Blu-ray will include the first 17 episodes and will also include behind the scene interviews. This will be the first time Sailor Moon Stars will be dubbed in English. We currently do not have the release date for this DVD/Blu-ray, all we know is that it will come out some time this spring. Let us know what you think about the cover!

sailor_moon_sailor_stars_blu-ray_box_art

View the full article

The cover for the Sailor Moon Stars DVD and Blu-ray looks very beautiful! I can't wait for this season to come out and I am really looking forward to watching Sailor Moon Stars dubbed for the first time too! 😃

6 hours ago, Sakuranbo said:

The cover for the Sailor Moon Stars DVD and Blu-ray looks very beautiful! I can't wait for this season to come out and I am really looking forward to watching Sailor Moon Stars dubbed for the first time too! 😃

I find the cover art really plain, basically it is Eternal Sailor Moon with a white and background. I feel like they could have done more. For example, include the Starlights.

15 hours ago, Zero said:

I find the cover art really plain, basically it is Eternal Sailor Moon with a white and background. I feel like they could have done more. For example, include the Starlights.

Yeah I agree that they could have included all of the Sailor Guardians along with the Sailor Starlights so that way it would look a lot nicer. Maybe for the 2nd part of the 5th season they might do that.

9 hours ago, Sakuranbo said:

Yeah I agree that they could have included all of the Sailor Guardians along with the Sailor Starlights so that way it would look a lot nicer. Maybe for the 2nd part of the 5th season they might do that.

Since the 2nd part is the last dubbed DVD of the old anime they should go out with a bang.

15 hours ago, Zero said:

Since the 2nd part is the last dubbed DVD of the old anime they should go out with a bang.

I agree with you.