Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Zero

Viz's Sailor Stars Dubbed Coming May 2019

Sailor Moon Sailor Stars is getting available for DVD/Blu-Ray in May 2019 this year?!?!?! I can't hardly wait to see it re-dubbed for the very first time to see sailor stars episodes and final season!!!!! Sailor Moon SuperS The Movie is getting available DVD/Blu-Ray in February 12, 2019 next month!!!!!!!!

I Got The Rest of the DVDs of Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon R, Sailor Moon S, Sailor Moon SuperS! I got the Soundtracks of Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon and the Sailor Scouts: LUNAROCK! I Have to collected of Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal Mangas, Sailor Moon Movies (VIZ Media)!!!!!!! I'm very happy looking forward to it see for my favorite show!!!!!

Sailor_Stars_Music_Collection_2.jpg

SMSStars_Italian_Box_2.jpg

15 hours ago, Laketa said:

Sailor Moon Sailor Stars is getting available for DVD/Blu-Ray in May 2019 this year?!?!?! I can't hardly wait to see it re-dubbed for the very first time to see sailor stars episodes and final season!!!!! Sailor Moon SuperS The Movie is getting available DVD/Blu-Ray in February 12, 2019 next month!!!!!!!!

I Got The Rest of the DVDs of Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon R, Sailor Moon S, Sailor Moon SuperS! I got the Soundtracks of Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon and the Sailor Scouts: LUNAROCK! I Have to collected of Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal Mangas, Sailor Moon Movies (VIZ Media)!!!!!!! I'm very happy looking forward to it see for my favorite show!!!!!

Sailor_Stars_Music_Collection_2.jpg

SMSStars_Italian_Box_2.jpg

Yeah can't wait to get the movie next month