Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Nicoyazawa2

Need help with ideas for simple program's

Well ad the title says I need help with program's, kinda, well I am mainly asking for ideas for program's. So the conditons are that they have to be simple. So they should easily be doable by ..Well me, and I'm just beginning to learn programming, mainly in C...and then we'll they should be able to do as Console program's and then ...Well they should be compatible with the so called Eva principle so 

E = Eingabe / input 

V = Verarbeitung/ where things get calculated and stuff 

A = ausgabe / Output

They can however involve If, else and While loops.

So I'm mainly asking for ideas here. Since the exercises out teacher gives us are to hard for me ..and I can't thing of stuff my own. I will share the finished program with you tho ...So I hope you'll give me good ideas and thank you. 

What about something like a Temperature converter? Or a PDF generator that takes text and converts to PDF?

Well...uh...the PDF thing sounds complicated ...But..I'll could try the temperature thing. Just need to find a formula for that 

So I'll try to do the temperature thing now. It'll just be a simple enter the temp in Fahrenheit and then get it out in Celsius stuff in C. If anybody wants that programm I can sent it to them over email