Club SailorMoon Forum

Maybe one day the site will revive. If anyone still comes on, maybe we should come up with ideas to be on more often and revive the site! Or not, just a thought. Miss talking to everyone!!! :Tomo:  :Rini Crying: 

Maybe one day the site will revive. If anyone still comes on, maybe we should come up with ideas to be on more often and revive the site! Or not, just a thought. Miss talking to everyone!!! :Tomo:  :Rini Crying: 

IKR :(

Well one thing that needs to be done is getting the site known and out there. Not sure who we can go to for help though.

I can poke another site I know of but no promises.

I'll be attending Anime North this year, so I can try to get interviews with fans and maybe voice actors if they appear. I can also hand out our information on makeshift business cards to obvious fans.

We've been having the same problem inactivity. And life gets busy and people fall away, thats very true. I'm not exactly sure what would help but I miss talking to everyone too :(

well....I´m here now, again and i´ll try my best to come on and create stuff for the site, maybe even try to code up stuff. if i get to learning the languages needed for that.