moon-sense-of-a

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Creative

Posted 22 March 2015 - 01:15 AM

http://www.playbuzz....f=fb_sharer_old

I thought others would find it interesting I think I found it on Facebook now that I look at the link again. 

60f4bdb1-6b57-4e9d-9c3e-143ad334ec08.jpg

You are very mature, intelligent and responsible. You are good in handling responsibilities that require loyalty and secrecy. However, sometimes all you want is just one friend that can be a confidant and place to share burdens. Your secrecy makes it hard for people to get to know you, but once you are close to someone, you will show your caring side. You control time.

What did you get?

Some of my characters are evil but I am nice.I made the links bigger so I could see them I am saying this so you know my reasons. :D

9.jpg <------Nephew

8.jpg

#2 EliseAyumu

EliseAyumu

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 1,671 posts

Current mood: Tired

Posted 22 March 2015 - 08:05 AM

2hs9qux.jpg

#3 moon-sense-of-a

moon-sense-of-a

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 23 March 2015 - 01:28 AM

That's cool, I wasn't sure how to do that so that's why I posted mine like that. I like the ones I have seen so far of these. :chibiusa: I found a way to do it but I would still like to know how you did it?

I hope other people post too I want to see them if all possible.

Some of my characters are evil but I am nice.I made the links bigger so I could see them I am saying this so you know my reasons. :D

9.jpg <------Nephew

8.jpg

#4 allanimelover

allanimelover

Prism Moonie Power

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Happy

Posted 23 March 2015 - 01:27 PM

Sailor Jupiter
fd980af1-88c0-496f-bb28-bfecba9b0366.jpg
You are tough and non-nonsense type of girl who loves to fight, and people often misunderstand you because of that. However, you are actually very kind and caring, and secretly even have feminine hobbies such as cooking, decorating house and tending to flowers. You control the element of thunder.

Don't worry, be happy 

#5 moon-sense-of-a

moon-sense-of-a

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 23 March 2015 - 06:04 PM

Cool being honest here I am kind of scared of thunder and lightning but I like it when it's used in Animes where it can't scare me or get me in that way I think I am most like Chibi-usa and Usagi as well as Pluto.  :chibiusa: To add to that I find I have personality traits of all the sailor scouts.

9.jpg <------Nephew

8.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users