Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sailor Mars Fanatic

Sailor Moon R Part 2 alternate take Chapter 6

The Four Sisters were standing around in a circle, their backs to each other looking inside big mirrors, vainly examining their faces. Birdy's good friends, Frosty and Droido were loyally stationed at each of her shoulders, Catzi of course was on her own and the other two sisters had their personal Droid Warrior with themselves respectively.
One of them, the one with greenish hair, said grumpily to her Droid Avocado, "I hate being stuck here in the past. It's so primitive. Why can't Rubeus take us home to the future?"
The other sister, who had the strange and mysterious Droid Jellax by her side said scaldingly, "Knock it off Prizma. You know we have very important work to do. Besides, why do you want to go back to the future in such a hurry. You no longer have anybody's warm arms to go back to do you?"
Upon her saying this the woman who looked like she was made of red jelly began to laugh tauntingly, along with her mistress, and Prizma and Avocado both turned with livid expressions.
Prizma pointed her finger at them and said, "Don't you rub me up the wrong way Avery and Jellax. My Droid Avocado will stick up for me."
Avocado produced what looked like a pineapple and said, "You want me to blast you into blobs of red goop with my pineapple grenades Jellax?"
Jellax raised her fists. "You just try it Avocado. I'll trap you like a fly in a spider's web with my sticky jell body."
Birdy and her friends turned around and gestured frantically waving their arms.
"For goodness sake, don't start fighting! You'll destroy the spacecraft and kill us all!"
"Yeah, that's right!"
Jellax and Avocado realized this was correct but they still frowned heavily at each other as they sat down next to their mistresses.

Then Rubeus entered with Hypnotica and Thunderclap behind him. Thunderclap had one of her spare drums regally placed upon her instead of the one that Tuxedo Mask had destroyed.
Rubeus addressed the crowd unaware of what had just transpired. "Okay you lot. My friends and I have been communicating privately with the Wiseman."
"What did he have to say?" asked Prizma.
"He says that things are going very well since we firmly established our control over the first three major Crystal Points. But he has shown us a fourth one. It's a store that sells charms and crystal jewelery and other things that are said to bring you good luck. It seems to be very popular with the school students in particular."
"Good luck charms? What superstitious nonsense!" scoffed Avery.
"Maybe it is," said Rubeus. "But all the same it's important that we capture this Crystal Point to increase our control over Crystal Tokyo in the future."
As Rubeus' seconds in command his two friends continued where he left off giving out their mutual orders. "We three have discussed our move and it seems to us that the last two sisters, who haven't gone on any mission yet, should take this job together," said Hypnotica.
"Therefore Avery and Prizma shall take over that charm store by our joint command," finished Thunderclap.
Avery and Prizma both almost had a fit. For sisters, they really didn't get along very well, although there was a time Birdy, Droido and Frosty could remember when they used to. In fact they all did, including Rubeus and his two friends. For a moment they were on the verge of protesting this dreadful appointing, but something seemed to stop them, though neither of them was sure what it was.
"Very well."
"We'll work together."
They both spoke with a sigh and Rubeus spoke again, "Your two Droids will accompany you of course. Avocado, you are to disguise yourself as a human and work with the two sisters as part of the shop staff."
"Yes Rubeus," said Avocado.
"What about me?" said Jellax and it was Thunderclap who answered.
"Well, since you cannot actually change your gelatinous form to form a perfect human disguise you shall hide yourself in the background and be on hand to surprise and trap Rini and/or the Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask if any of them appear. Your sticky body will hold them immobile and helpless so they can be easily destroyed."
Rubeus concluded. "So are you all ready to set out?"
The four of them really did forget about their petty rivalries in the thrill of the thought of achieving the desired goals of their clan. At least for the moment at hand and they all vowed to make their utmost best efforts to succeed.

In the city Serena was having an afternoon shopping spree after school with two of her friends, Mina and Lita. Luna had also decided to join them and having met at the designated rendezvous point on a public park bench, she had been draped over Serena's shoulder so she could ride while the three of them walked around together.
Suddenly something caught Serena's eye and she pointed exclaiming, "What's that? I've never seen it before!"
The sign on the shop said "Fancy Omazinai House" and it had a picture of a smiling witch on her broomstick next to the title.
Lita answered. "That's a new store that opened up three days ago. They sells charms that are said to bring you good luck with boyfriends."
Mina said, "Hoo boy. Raye and her Grandfather are going to have some very stiff competition now."
Serena's thoughts turned towards Darien. Maybe she could buy something that would help her successfully convince Darien to come back to her. It was worth a try. With Luna still perched in place she called out from the doorway. "Come on you two! Let's check it out!"
Mina and Lita looked at each other smiling. "I love charms," said Mina.
"So do I!" Lita laughed and so did Mina as they followed Serena.

Meanwhile Rini was hiding in the bushes of the park speaking to her mysterious friend through her blue ball. Speaking softly into it, she held it up to her mouth.
"Can you tell me please if the girl Serena you sent me to stay with is doing anything I should keep an eye on?"
The woman's voice replied, "I can see in a vision that she is visiting the Charms Shop, "Fancy Omazinai House" in Nightingale Streeet."
"A Charms Shop?" said Rini. "I think I'd better go and check this out for certain. Perhaps she may be going to hide the Silver Crystal somewhere among the merchandise and then ask if they will hold it for her to slowly pay off. I don't know if Serena would be prepared to give up money to "buy" the crystal in order to keep it out of my clutches. But I'm going to try out any angle to keep one step ahead of her."
"That's the spirit Small Lady," said her friend. "Good luck."
Just then a fine spray of water began to hit Rini and with a loud cry she sprang out of the bushes clutching her ball and running away. This startled Mr. Baxter, the park gardener, who had just set up the portable sprinkler system to give the grass, trees and shrubbery a drink of water. "Oh dear. I'm terribly sorry. I didn't know you were playing hidey little girl." He called out to her, but she didn't stop. She didn't care. She was on her way to catch Serena at the Charms Shop.

At that moment inside the Charms Shop, Prizma, Avery and Avocado were dressed in similar outfits. Short purple skirts, long-legged stockings and greyish-white shawls were the standard pieces of the staff uniforms and they had "borrowed" three of them that were a perfect fit from the actual employees, who were all sitting around the staff room table mesmerized. The trio were in position around the counter and they had been selling charms all day to girls, and occasionally some boys, who placed their charms around their necks, wishing out loud for their dream lovers to ask them out on various kinds of dates. Two girls were just doing so when Serena and her friends entered the shop and they passed them on their way out laughing with dreamy looks in their eyes. The three women smiled as they did at all their customers. None of them really believed in the power of these trinkets. It all seemed rather superstitious to them, but if their customers wanted to believe they would bring them the joys of love? Well there was no harm in their hoping and at the same time with every charm they did sell, the next Crystal Point in the future was being brought inevitably under their control. So they had every reason to be happy.

Then they turned their attention to Serena, Lita and Mina. "Can we help you girls?" asked Avery.
"We want to just browse around," said Lita, "but perhaps at least one of us will want to buy something." She and Mina both winked at Serena.
"Then let us know if we can be of any assistance," said Avocado.
"Thank you," said Mina.

Just then Serena did see something that caught her eye. With Luna still draped over her shoulder she went over to the shelf and carefully picked up a three litre glass bottle full of a liquid that was advertised as a good luck potion. Luna whispered in her ear. "Serena. You don't surely believe in that potion. I think it's a big hoax."
"Can it Luna," Serena whispered back and she carried the bottle to the counter where she gave Avocado the money and Avocado gave her her change.
"There you are," she smiled, but then Serena did something that made Avocado, Avery and Prizma all gasp. Lita and Mina didn't see it as they were browsing other areas of the shop, but Luna silently groaned to herself.
Serena opened the bottle and started to drink it all guzzling it down.
Avery said, "Hey! Don't make yourself sick!"
Avocado said, "That potion is meant to be taken in small doses."
Prizma's mouth hung open with no sound coming out. She was speechless with disbelief.
Lita and Mina came up and were aghast as Serena was downing the last drop.
"Serena! What is that stuff?"
Serena lowered the empty bottle and burped. "A good luck potion."
Mina said uneasily, "Ah well. If that stuff works you should be in for a surge of super good luck."
The looks on Avocado, Avery and Prizma's faces spoke of what their thoughts were. None of them could believe what they'd witnessed.

Meanwhile outside Rini had arrived running as fast as she could with her ball tucked under her arm. She peeked in through the window and couldn't see anybody. "There's nobody here," she thought. "Perhaps they're around the back behind those big curtains?"
Just then Darien came walking around the corner towards her. "Why hello there little Rini." He greeted her warmly.
"Darien!" She exclaimed happily.
"What are you up to?" He asked with a cheerful smile.
"I was just going to have a browse here in this store. Would you like to give me some company?"
Darien chuckled. "Sure. I have nothing else to do today."
So saying Darien entered the store with Rini and followed her behind the curtain. But he did not expect nor was he prepared to come face to face with Serena. He gasped out her name as soon as he saw her at the counter. Serena turned and her eyes lit up and her mouth expanded with joy. Could the good luck potion have really worked?
"Darien. Do you still love me? I know you do!"
Darien hesitated for a split-second. But then he turned to Rini and said, "I'm sorry Rini. It's very urgent that I leave immediately. We'll spend time together on a better occasion."
And with that he vacated back out through the curtains even as Serena begged him to wait. But outside the shop he sighed regretfully. "Sorry Serena. I do still love you. But we can no longer be together." Then he walked away as fast as he could. He seemed to be so intent on severing connection with Serena that his usual sixth sense appeared to have been dulled, so that he could not tell that in just a short moment Serena and her friends could use the services of Tuxedo Mask.

Serena was so upset and disappointed that she hadn't even so much as registered Rini's presence. But Avery, Avocado and Prizma had. Their number one target was in their sight. Prizma knew what to do. "Say there little girl," she said. "I have the perfect charm for you."
Rini was all ears upon hearing this. "A charm for me? What is it?"
Could it be connected in any way to the Silver Imperium Crystal she sought?
She began to walk towards the counter with her free hand outstretched with eager curiosity. Serena stood behind her and Lita and Mina off towards the side. Prizma held out a pink jewel in the palm of her hand and said, "Here it is."
With that she threw it up into the air above Rini's head, where it exploded creating a thick heavy smoke screen. "Come on girls. Let's grab the brat but try not to hurt the innocent customers."
"Aye-aye Prizma."
"We've caught her this time for sure."

But Mina and Lita had reacted instinctively and as soon as Prizma had thrown the jewel, they had already begun to race towards Rini and as the smoke screen obscured all vision they reached her and grabbing her cried out, "Don't worry Rini. It's we who have you not them."
"Serena! Take Rini out of here where she'll be safe."
Acting on their intuition as Sailor Scouts, the pair of them quickly made the way blindly towards where Serena stood close by the curtain. It was fortunate for Rini that Lita and Mina were nothing like Serena, whose first natural reaction had been to freeze up in panicked fear, shaking with her knees knocking.
"Serena! Snap out of it now and get Rini out of here while we take care of these creeps!" shouted Lita.
"Hey! What's going on?" shouted Avery perplexed.
"I don't know girls," said Prizma. "But we must do something. Jellax! Come and help us!"
Serena came to her senses and took Rini under her arm as she heard the enemy yelling out thus. Under Luna's directions quietly given inside her ear, she reached out for the curtain, found it and ducked through with Rini. Rini didn't argue. She was scared of the possibility of being captured and was eager to get away.

Back inside the smoke-filled room, Lita and Mina prepared themselves for battle before the cover dissipated.
"JUPITER POWER!"
"VENUS POWER!"
"What? Who's shouting that? Prizma! Get rid of the smoke screen!" yelled Avery and gesturing mystically Prizma did dispell the cloud but the two Sailor Scouts stood before them fully transformed.
They in turn could see that the three women had shed off their disguises and now stood before them in their regular outfits. Avery wore a red miniskirt with a yellow top while her sister Prizma was dressed in long blackish-green leggings and an olive-green top. Avocado was weird with her yellow bikini top and skirt made from palm tree leaves. Her spiky, green hair with a pink hibiscus flower placed inside made her look like she belonged on the beach at Hawaii. But the weirdest sight of all was Jellax. She had apparently oozed her red, gelatinous body through the roof and was hanging upside down as far as her waist. She was entirely red except for her green eyes and a yellow bow tie, in the middle of which was set one of those gems with the Dark Moon symbol.
The Scouts had no opportunity to introduce themselves as Prizma growled out, "Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Venus."
"What? So you know who we are?" cried Sailor Jupiter.
Avery produced a whip seemingly from nowhere. "Of course we know you wicked murderers. We shall kill you. But only after we force you to tell us where you have hidden Rini."
She cracked the whip at them making them jump in different directions. As Sailor Jupiter landed on her feet, before she could turn around to fight, some of Jellax's sticky red gel came oozing up from the floor catching her feet and then sliding up her body and attaching to the ceiling, pinning her arms straight up above her head.
As for Sailor Venus, she valiently attempted to fight against Avery and kicked out at her. But she dodged and flicking her whip caught her around the neck. Pulling tautly she tightened the whip into a stranglehold and Sailor Venus began to choke.
"Well done Jellax," said Prizma as she and Avocado walked around to stare Sailor Jupiter in the face. "Hey guess what? Avery is strangling your comrade. Will you tell us where Rini is for her sake?"
"You only plan to kill us anyway," retorted Sailor Jupiter defiantly as she struggled to free herself.
"Yes, but we don't have to do so immediately," answered Prizma. "Avery is an expert whip-cracker and handler who knows how to use her whip to kill as slowly as possible while maintaining incapacitation. So will you spare her a slow, agonizing death? And after we're through with her we can torment you in ways that won't harm Jellax while she's using part of her body to trap you."
Avocado leered in concurrence. "So what will it be?"
Then all four of them, even Jellax, began to laugh together in sadistic expressions while Venus and Jupiter both vainly attempted to break out from the hold their enemies had placed upon them.

In the meantime Rini's feelings had suddenly changed to anger and indignation directed toward Serena because Serena, badly wanting to be able to transform into Sailor Moon and help her friends, had suddenly spotted a storage cabinet which conveniently had the key hanging on a nail in the nearby wall. She had immediately decided that would be the best place to "store" Rini and before Rini knew it she had been shoved inside and the door slammed.
"Hey! What's the big idea?" Rini tried to twist the doorknob and push the door open, but Serena pushing against it, was able to just reach over and grab the key where it hung. As Rini struggled, Serena threw her bigger body against the door holding it closed and succeeded in inserting it into the lock and turning it in between Rini's efforts at twisting the knob. Finding it securely locked she proceeded to pound the door and yelled with muffled cries of protest. "Let me out of here! Let me out of here you meatball-headed bimbo!"
Luna, who by this time had jumped off Serena's shoulder to the floor, cried, "What are you doing Serena?"
Serena hung the key back in place and said, "I need to help my friends Luna. It's the best solution to keep her out of the way."
"Are you sure there's enough air in there?"
"Yes there is Luna. Hey, I am sorry to admit that I once lost control and threatened to strangle her in unbridled fury. But I'm not trying to do anything to kill her now. I'll let her out as soon as the fight's over."
Luna said, "Very well. But let's hurry."
Leaving her pounding, kicking and cursing vainly, Luna and Serena ran back as Serena contacted Raye and Amy on her communicator. Then before she returned to the conflict behind the curtain, she transformed. "MOON CRYSTAL POWER!"

As Sailor Moon, she burst through the curtains, pointed her finger at the scene and shouted. "Hold it right there. It is I, Sailor Moon, and on behalf of the moon, I will right wrongs and triumph over evil. And that means you."
Avery tightened her grip on the whip making Sailor Venus gasp and snapped. "Quit talking like a hypocrite you wicked person!"
Sailor Moon indignantly snapped back. "Again you accuse me of being the evil one. This routine is so lame."
Prizma yelled. "Jellax! Destroy her!"
Jellax moulded one of her arms into the blade of a sword. It did in fact look like it could actually cut and clearly she believed that it would. For she lunged her red gelatinous body towards Sailor Moon aiming to thrust at her.
But Sailor Moon was faster and grabbed her tiara, turned it into her scepter and raised it before her shouting, "MOON SCEPTER ELIMINATION!"
Before the Droid could even reach her, she was struck by the beams from the scepter. Groaning and vainly struggling, Jellax melted to sludge that evaporated into nothing leaving only her yellow bow tie with the jewel inside that faded dull in colour. Sailor Jupiter was free from her sticky trap by Jellax's death, but of course, Sailor Venus was still caught by Avery's whip.
Mutually horrified about what had happened, Prizma and Avocado screamed in rage while Avery's response was to yank on the whip and try to break Sailor Venus' neck.
However Sailor Jupiter spun around to face them and acted to save Sailor Venus. "JUPITER THUNDERBOLT ZAP!"
Sending her attack flying with perfect aim, she severed the whip freeing Sailor Venus and as Avery was exerting all her strength she fell over backwards and collapsed.
Sailor Venus responded to her freedom by launching an attack on Prizma and Avocado. "VENUS LOVE CHAIN ENCIRCLE!"
Summoning up her own whip made up of small, orange hearts she sent it snapping out at her enemies. Prizma jumped to one side and Avocado to the other and it just missed them striking where they had been standing moments ago. Meanwhile avery had sprung to her feet and lashed out with her whip again.
"Sailor Venus! Behind you!" cried Sailor Moon and Sailor Venus quickly turned to face Avery. The two of them struck out at each other and the tips of their whips crackled statically as they touched. It was a strong even match. But the two of them attacked again and unfortunately Avery landed a lucky blow catching Sailor Venus around one leg. She twisted her whip and threw Sailor Venus off her feet. "Ah-ha! You're mine again," she cackled as she produced a second whip, seemingly from nowhere like the first and caught her round the neck once more.
Her friends were unable to do anything to help her because Prizma was occupying Sailor Jupiter in a heavy fight. She had some similar electrical powers of her own and as they gruelingly fought they both grunted and sweated as each tried to force the other's charge backwards to zap her opponent.
As for Sailor Moon she was dueling with Avocado. Avocado had said defiantly, "Do your worst. I will not give a cold-blooded killer like you the satisfaction of hearing me beg for my life."
When Sailor Moon had responded, "I am not intending to kill you. I want to try to capture you alive and question you to find out who you are and what your evil game is. And why do you people all insist on putting up the pretence that I'm the evil one? My friends and I all know you must have some secret wicked agenda."
To this Avocado replied, "You're the one who's putting up pretence. But if it's a fight you want, I'll give it to you."
Then she seemed to get of all things, a banana out of thin air, and she opened the peel revealing a short sabre blade. She attacked Sailor Moon who used her scepter like a sword to parry. She desperately wanted Avocado for questioning if she could, but then she saw her friends plight and thought she should end this encounter to help them and question their opponents instead.
However Avocado relentlessly kept thrusting too fast for her to use the scepter to kill her. She had to keep parrying and trying to find an opening.
It was looking very bad and Luna was on the verge of attacking Avery herself before she could seriously hurt Sailor Venus.

Suddenly help arrived just in time. "MARS CELESTIAL FIRE SURROUND!"
Sailor Mars used her updated fire attack to sever Avery's whips in half each freeing Sailor Venus. Avery fell over backwards just like before.
Prizma's attention was diverted by this occurrence and as she turned her head and gasped for a split second her battle with Sailor Jupiter was all over. The electrical energies struck her throwing her backwards to the floor herself. She was still conscious, but dazed and groggily struggled to stand.
As for Avocado, when she turned and gasped likewise Sailor Moon took advantage to strike her on the back of the head with her scepter knocking her out.
"Perfect timing Sailor Mars," she complimented.
Sailor Mars was standing next to the curtain along with Sailor Mercury, both smiling. "You're most welcome," smiled Sailor Mars.
Prizma moaned, "We're hopelessly outnumbered."
Avery cried in agreement. "Everybody retreat."
And before the Sailor Scouts or Luna could do anything, the two sisters de-materialized where they lay half-risen to their feet on the floor. They teleported themselves back to their spaceship headquarters, but what they failed to realize was that Avocado was unconscious and had not retreated along with them.

Sailor Moon was quick to take charge. "Sailor Mars! Sailor Jupiter! Will the two of you please take this unusual person to the Cherry Hill Temple and secure her before she comes to? I want her kept prisoner so we can question her later."
"Okay," said Sailor Mars. "There's plenty of strong rope and cords in our storage basement. Grandfather and Chad hardly ever go there and I'll put a protection charm against their noticing her if perchance they should do before we can grill her. Give me a hand Jupiter."
Sailor Jupiter was a big help with her strength and the two of them raced away through the curtains, out of the shop and away, carrying Avocado between them.
No sooner had they gone than the manageress of the charm shop and all her staff began to appear, striding out of the staff room feeling confused. "Sailor Scouts!" they cried in wonderment. "What has been going on?"
Sailor Moon and her friends looked at each other silently agreeing upon what to say. Sailor Moon turned to the women and said to them, "We're not altogether sure. Though for some reason neither you nor anybody else as we can tell have been harmed. You were put into a trance by some people who wanted to take over your shop. We've driven them away but strange thing is they didn't seem to do anything except sell your charms themselves."
While they widened their eyes and marvelled, Sailor Mercury added, "We would appreciate it if you'd all keep quiet about this. We are in the midst of investigating and we'd rather not have gossip unduly spreading among the community."
Sailor Venus concluded. "It may impede our efforts to get to the bottom of it all if these weird people decide to go quiet with all the fuss."
The boss lady said, "We hold you girls in the highest honours and we understand. We promise we will carry on like normal and say nothing." The other women concurred and made solemn vows and the Sailor Scouts thanked them profusely.

As the three of them made their departure Sailor Moon bent down and picked up the only trace that remained of Jellax. The yellow bow tie with the jewel inside it. Raye still had Rhonda's jewel. She would give this one to her too. Perhaps the sacred fire might pick up some psychic connection.
As they exited the curtained area Luna nudged Sailor Moon's legs to get her attention. "What is it Luna?" Sailor Moon asked looking down.
"Don't forget to let Rini out of the storage cabinet."
"Oh yeah. Right."
"You locked her in a cabinet?" cried Sailor Venus.
"She must be very angry," said Sailor Mercury.
Sailor Moon thought about this and realizing that Sailor Mercury was right she turned to her friends and said, "I don't fancy hearing her pout and nag me over it. Can you girls help me please?"
After explaining what she had in mind she gave the bow tie to her friends to pass on to Raye and making sure nobody else was around, transformed back into Serena.
Rini had long given up making a racket and was brooding inside the cabinet. As soon as Serena turned the key in the lock and opened the door, she blinked in the sunlight. Then picking up her ball she stormed out and began to make a fuss. "Serena you idiot. How dare you shove me inside there?"
"But she did it under our orders Rini." Rini gasped when she saw who had spoken.
"SAILOR MERCURY AND SAILOR VENUS!"
The pair of them smiled and Sailor Venus said, "That's right. We told Serena to put you in there so you'd be safely out of harm's way while we dealt with the people who were trying to kidnap you."
"She was acting for your own good, in harmony with us," said Sailor Mercury.
As Rini took this in she gazed with adoration at the two Sailor Scouts. She loved them almost as deeply as Sailor Moon herself and Tuxedo Mask and to their surprise she hugged them both in turn to thank them and then hugged Serena. Looking up at Serena with a huge smile she said, "In this case I understand why you did it Serena. I can no longer be resentful because I realize how much you care. Just like the Sailor Scouts."
Serena was very happy and picking up Luna said, "Thank you Rini. We'd both better be heading home. It's getting late."

They said goodbye to Sailor Venus and Sailor Mercury and the two groups went their separate ways. But Serena was still feeling troubled. Why hadn't Darien come back as Tuxedo Mask to help her and her friends? Did he simply no longer care even for that?
As for Rini she thought happily to herself. "I suppose you really are okay Serena. But this doesn't make it any the less imperative that I get the Silver Imperium Crystal off of you. For the sake of my mother I need to succeed."

I didn't really mean confusing by context of making you curious. I just thought you'd be inquisitively curious as to how the next chapter will play out since Avocado is supposed to be the assistant at the grocery supermarket. Seeing as she's been taken prisoner.

Very interesting take on an episode that is easily forgotten. Let me start of with the pros:

.I LOVE that Saphir/Petz hint. 

.Pluto talking to Rini was cute

.Rini getting splashed by the hose was downright hilarious, and it was a nice way to include Mr Baxter

.The Sisters reaction to Serena drinking the potion. I always found it weird that they didn't care in the original episode

.Avacado getting captured. Didn't see that coming

.Rini being nice at the end

No cons apart from Serena locking Rini in a cabinet. Even though it was for her safety who does that to a kid?

Very interesting take on an episode that is easily forgotten. Let me start of with the pros:

.I LOVE that Saphir/Petz hint. 

.Pluto talking to Rini was cute

.Rini getting splashed by the hose was downright hilarious, and it was a nice way to include Mr Baxter

.The Sisters reaction to Serena drinking the potion. I always found it weird that they didn't care in the original episode

.Avacado getting captured. Didn't see that coming

.Rini being nice at the end

No cons apart from Serena locking Rini in a cabinet. Even though it was for her safety who does that to a kid?

Okay I have to admit you are right no one would do that to a kid except for in a TV show willwill willor a book in this case.  :chibiusa: