Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Zero

Naruto The Last Trailler

Cool I haven't seen the show in a long time but I know it was still around  I think the last place I saw it was on  YTV in the English  I will keep my eye out for that movie. :chibiusa: Where did you find this information? Only on YouTube or did you find it somewhere else and look it up on YouTube? My curiosity is burning.

Cool I haven't seen the show in a long time but I know it was still around  I think the last place I saw it was on  YTV in the English  I will keep my eye out for that movie. :chibiusa: Where did you find this information? Only on YouTube or did you find it somewhere else and look it up on YouTube? My curiosity is burning.

I haven't seen it either but I thought I should share because a show that ran for 15 years (I think) is coming to an end

Oh really I never thought of it that way, you may have a point there. Although there has been shows that have lasted longer I can't think of any off the top of my head though oh and there has been shows like Sailor Moon for example that have been remade. I don't know if they will do that with Naruto though but we will see.  :chibiusa:

I haven't seen it either but I thought I should share because a show that ran for 15 years (I think) is coming to an end