#2 moon-sense-of-a

moon-sense-of-a

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Creative

Posted 18 February 2015 - 12:36 AM

Cool I haven't seen the show in a long time but I know it was still around  I think the last place I saw it was on  YTV in the English  I will keep my eye out for that movie. :chibiusa: Where did you find this information? Only on YouTube or did you find it somewhere else and look it up on YouTube? My curiosity is burning.

Some of my characters are evil but I am nice.I made the links bigger so I could see them I am saying this so you know my reasons. :D

9.jpg <------Nephew

8.jpg

#3 Zero

Zero

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,895 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Roflmao

Posted 18 February 2015 - 05:56 PM

Cool I haven't seen the show in a long time but I know it was still around  I think the last place I saw it was on  YTV in the English  I will keep my eye out for that movie. :chibiusa: Where did you find this information? Only on YouTube or did you find it somewhere else and look it up on YouTube? My curiosity is burning.

I haven't seen it either but I thought I should share because a show that ran for 15 years (I think) is coming to an end

Posted Image

#4 moon-sense-of-a

moon-sense-of-a

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Creative

Posted 19 February 2015 - 05:48 PM

Oh really I never thought of it that way, you may have a point there. Although there has been shows that have lasted longer I can't think of any off the top of my head though oh and there has been shows like Sailor Moon for example that have been remade. I don't know if they will do that with Naruto though but we will see.  :chibiusa:

I haven't seen it either but I thought I should share because a show that ran for 15 years (I think) is coming to an end

Some of my characters are evil but I am nice.I made the links bigger so I could see them I am saying this so you know my reasons. :D

9.jpg <------Nephew

8.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users