#1 moon-sense-of-a

moon-sense-of-a

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Creative

Posted 16 January 2015 - 08:11 PM

Can you guys see if you can make the site a secure one with a password which means there would be an S behind the address as far as I was told by someone.  :chibiusa: Also I do not know how that would work if you headed that way just a suggestion but I do know it means that not just anyone can go on here up to you guys though I'm guessing the person would have to know the password or something and I'm not talking about every individual person's past as far as I will try and find out more about this if you want from the person who told me.

Some of my characters are evil but I am nice.I made the links bigger so I could see them I am saying this so you know my reasons. :D

9.jpg <------Nephew

8.jpg

#2 Zero

Zero

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,894 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Roflmao

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:18 PM

Can you guys see if you can make the site a secure one with a password which means there would be an S behind the address as far as I was told by someone.  :chibiusa: Also I do not know how that would work if you headed that way just a suggestion but I do know it means that not just anyone can go on here up to you guys though I'm guessing the person would have to know the password or something and I'm not talking about every individual person's past as far as I will try and find out more about this if you want from the person who told me.

no i will not be making it http secure there is not point

Posted Image

#3 moon-sense-of-a

moon-sense-of-a

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Creative

Posted 17 January 2015 - 12:48 AM

Ok that's fine was just a suggestion thinks  :chibiusa:

Some of my characters are evil but I am nice.I made the links bigger so I could see them I am saying this so you know my reasons. :D

9.jpg <------Nephew

8.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users