Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Zero

Sailor Moon for Boys

cute-HS-de-300x300.jpg

I was roaming around facebook and someone posted this on our group and I thought I should share it on our blog. There are lots of boys that like Sailor Moon but if you want to watch an anime that is just like sailor moon but for boys then you should check out "Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE!". You can watch it for free on crunchyroll.

Here is the summary of the series

The story revolves around the members of the “Earth Defense Club” aka the “Do Nothing Club” at Binan High School. One day, the club members are soaking in a hot bath together when all of a sudden a mysterious pink wombat appears out of thin air! The wombat asks the members to lend it their help to protect the Earth. At school the next day, each of the club members receives a magical bracelet enveloping them in a dazzling light

The series is basically sailor moon but with a male cast, they are  students in high school, and they transform (still male) using magical bracelets which cause them to dress in pretty boy clothes and this allows them to perform magical attacks. Sounds like Sailor Moon Eh? Oh and they even have a talking pet like Luna. I really want to know what you all think about this anime and the idea of them being boys.

CH-300x300.jpgchsl-mercury-300x300.jpg

Yeah it seems so wired watching this..... I am not going to watch it

other people seem to really like it

Interesting concept.  Honestly, I think most males would prefer Sailor Moon to this.  Cute High Earth Defense Club Love is considered shoujo genre, and it does seem like it's designed to appeal more to a female audience... but it's hard to say.  I'd have to watch it for myself to say for sure, but for me it looks too... well, girly for my tastes.  And I say that as a woman. lol  I might give it a shot, though.  Like I said, you can't know without trying.

Interesting concept.  Honestly, I think most males would prefer Sailor Moon to this.  Cute High Earth Defense Club Love is considered shoujo genre, and it does seem like it's designed to appeal more to a female audience... but it's hard to say.  I'd have to watch it for myself to say for sure, but for me it looks too... well, girly for my tastes.  And I say that as a woman. lol  I might give it a shot, though.  Like I said, you can't know without trying.

Let me know what you think if you watched it :Tuxedo Mask: and you are right it does seem girly (accurate description)

BTW here is a little preview of it. Is it me or do the characters kinda look like girls?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1g8FZ_iAc0

Honestly I don't know what to think and I read everybody's comments on this.

e.e I was told t watch this...but I can't do it. I just...I can't ;-;

Why didn't you bring yourself to watch?  :chibiusa:

Although targeted for girls, I think SM is tolerable because it's not outright cute and girly. These girls (Scouts) have personalities and are independent. Just by the way they are written, they don't "feel" 14. Honestly, even Rei looks and acts like she's 24. If you really break it down, SM is not that girly at all apart from the shirts and power names...