#1 moon-sense-of-a

moon-sense-of-a

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Creative

Posted 27 December 2014 - 04:12 AM

Reader note: Ashayla did not get to experience her full astronomical sign therefore hers and Rukin’s description will be a little bit different.

Name: Ashayla Soafaya Orrainium
Sailor Identity: Sailor White Moon (if she had become old enough to)
Family: Father King Anslam, Mother Asheary Queen Serenity,
Younger Brother Rukin, (and her twin) Younger Sister Asherrainium, Uncle Anslam's evil twin brother Mibslam, Ashayla’s godfather, Sailor Plutairea Meyamo Ashayla’s godmother and brother in law to be Yoamy Leeam Bram-bowlish,

Birthday: July 30
Birthstone: Peridot
Blood Type: O
Astrological Sign: Leo

Attitude: Very sweet but she can be Moody as well. She is compassionate and caring with friends, family and as well as most other people. Love triumphs over all for Ashayla she finds she is ruled by her heart and operates from this dimension too. Her parents always would say she was born fortunate. Some more of her characteristics are positive-thinking and she can attract not only an abundance of friends and opportunities, but manage to survive life's stormy times with style and good humor as well once she is committed to a relationship, she is totally devoted and faithful. Should her heart or trust be broken she never forgives or forgets. When a relationship breaks down (even a long standing one) she can disappear into the sunset without a backward look. She has never had to do this but she can cut ties, and leave others heartbroken, but usually there is a good reason why she would have broken a tryst. For Ashayla when a relationship is over, really over, it is over for good. (I must say again she has never had to deal with that) Ashayla is wise beyond her years and was a great teacher to Asherrainium when she was around. She also is very protective of her family she is a trendsetter, leader and very adventurous.

Life Pursuit: To lead the way
Vibration: Radiant energy
Secret Desire: To be a star (she didn’t know she was literally going to become a star)
Least Favorite Colour: Black
Favorite Colours: Dark blue, yellow and red
Favorite Food: None particular
Least Favorite Food: Blueberries
Dislikes: Evil, Injustice and rude people especially young men
Favorite Stone: Moon Stone and her mother’s Emporium Silver Crystal

Powers and Attacks: not very many developed but she can float

Background: The oldest Princess of Queen Serenity Asheary and King Anslam Ashayla was born on the moon in the Palace with her twin brother Rukin. They were both born while there mother and father were trapped in a room by Ashayla and Rukin’s evil uncle Mibslam. Ashayla got to meet her baby sister Princess Asherrainium and her friend Yoamy when they travel back through time their physical forms remaining in their time asleep. Ashayla loved hanging out with her baby sister when they were there Asherrainium and Yoamy stayed in her parent’s time until Ashayla’s death.

AshaylaAsherrainiumsoldersisteratage3_zp
Name: Rukin Yoshiema Orrainium
Status: Royal Prince and now principal of Asherrainium’s school (due to his father’s death)
Family: Father King Anslam, Mother Asheary Queen Serenity, Older Sister Ashayla, (and his twin) Younger Sister Asherrainium, Uncle Anslam's evil twin brother Mibslam, Rukin’s godfather, Sailor Plutairea Meyamo Rukin’s godmother and brother in law to be Yoamy Leeam Bram-bowlish,
Birthday: July 30
Birthstone: Peridot
Astrological Sign: Leo

Attitude: Very understanding but he can be Moody as well. He is compassionate and caring with family, friends and as well as most other people. Love triumphs over all for Rukin especially when it comes to Tayrro. He finds he is ruled by his heart and operates from this dimension too. His parents always would say he was born fortunate like his sister. Some more of his characteristics are positive-thinking and he can attract not only an abundance of friends and opportunities, but manage to survive life's stormy times with style and good humor as well once he is committed to a relationship, he is totally devoted and faithful. Should his heart or trust be broken he never forgives or forgets. When a relationship breaks down (even a long standing one) he can disappear into the sunset without a backward glance. He can cut ties, and leave others heartbroken, but usually there is a good reason why he would have broken a tryst. For Rukin when a relationship is over, really over, it is over for good. Rukin is wise beyond his years and is a great teacher to Asherrainium. He also is very protective of his family he is a trendsetter, leader and very adventurous.

Life Pursuit: To lead the way
Vibration: Radiant energy
Secret Desire: To be a star (he now know realizing he is to become a guiding star for Asherrainium)
Favorite Colours: blue and gold
Dislikes: Evil, Injustice and rude people
Favorite Classes: Marshall Arts

Least Favorite Class: none
Favorite Stone: Moon Stone

Powers and Attacks: he can float, use Boatchy, Marshall Arts

Background: The oldest and only Prince of Queen Serenity Rukin and King Anslam Ashayla was born on the moon in the Palace with his older twin sister Ashayla. They were both born while there mother and father were trapped in a room by Rukin and Ashayla’s evil uncle Mibslam. Rukin got to meet his baby sister Princess Asherrainium and her friend Yoamy when they travel back through time their physical forms remaining in their time asleep. Rukin loved hanging out with his baby sister and Yoamy when they were there. Rukin would sit on Yoamy’s lap, Asherrainium and Yoamy stayed in her parent’s time until Ashayla’s death. After Plutairea Meyamo took Rukin back to the future with her he would cling to her after his sister’s death. He started to realize by the age of five that he wasn’t like Meyamo her future traveling daughter and granddaughter who he met without telling her now he knows they don’t have a Crescent Moon on their foreheads like he did and does.

Present day: Rukin met Tayrro at the age of 17 she gave birth to Malaysha a year later unfortunately she died while giving birth to Malaysha, Due to health and complications. Rukin had searched for the truth to his past ever since finding out Meyamo wasn’t his birth mother. She sent him to the Palace one day where he reunited with Princess Serenity Asherrainium his baby sister.

Rukin_zps9ae4a937.png
Name: Malaysha Yahka Orrainium
Family: Father Prince Rukin, Mother Tayrro, Aunt Ashayla, (and her father’s twin Older Sister) Ant Princess and Queen Serenity Asherrainium, great Uncle grandpa Anslam's evil twin brother Mibslam, her father’s godfather, Sailor Plutairea Meyamo her father’s godmother and her Ant’s boyfriend Yoamy Leeam Bram-bowlish,
Birthday: September 20
Birthstone: Sapphire
Astrological Sign: Virgo

Attitude: Malaysha is often put down badly for being fussy and narrow-minded sometimes. But when she opens up and shines, there is practically no one that can make her mad or match her inner light. When Malaysha is in-tune with her inner Virgo that is when it is a treat to meet her the most. When she is confident within herself she is the most successful, structured and creative of all.
If Malaysha was to have a job she would be found working in the "service to others" industries, ranging from welfare work, doctors, school-teachers through to practicing natural forms of healing like massage, herbal remedies etc. One of the most magical characteristics of Malaysha is no matter how many times life turn sour (will come later or romance turns sour on her,) she still manages to maintain faith in others, refusing to become cynical. Malaysha as ingenuity around her as well as a kind-heartedness, which unfortunately is sometimes, played upon by others for their advantage it makes her cry most times. (She has not experienced this yet) but she can often become a victim of relationship power-games, where she is mistreated.
Malaysha is creative and sensitive, she is also delicate, she is rare and special Malaysha requires individual treatment to fully blossom into her true unique beauty. She is shy and happy to allow others to take centre-stage and often generates her time and energy into making those she loves happy or successful.
Malaysha is a giver and when the chips are down and you need someone you can count on, the one available during those testing times when you need advice or companionship the most, is likely to Malaysha she is understanding and understand human frailties better than most, because she is so deep and reflective herself. With Malaysha in her friends lives close ones or not they have someone who understands and cares and any relationship or friendship based upon these qualities is certain to be mutually rewarding.

Life Pursuit: To do the right thing
Vibration: Compassionate and caring
Secret Desire: To love and be loved in return
Favorite Colours: blue and White
Dislikes: Evil, Injustice and rude people
Favorite Classes: Music violin

Least Favorite Class: none
Favorite Stone: Moon Stone

Powers and Attacks: can float mantle capacity strong

Background: Malaysha was born on the moon Meyamo helped deliver Malaysha and was there when Tayrro Malaysha’s mother passed away she helped Rukin raise Malaysha especially when he was finishing high school and college and after that first year of university. Malaysha and Meyamo would have so much fun the years of Meyamo taking care of Rukin and Ashayla came in handy for taking care of Malaysha. Malaysha met Taisa and Seaacca like her father did when he was younger and once again it was out of Meyamo site. Taisa used to let Seaacca and Malaysha play this would leave Meyamo wondering why Malaysha was so quiet most times.

Present day: Malaysha met her aunt when she was five and going to attend the wedding when they decide a date she is really excited and can’t wait for it. She also can’t wait for her own wedding day even though she is now only almost 6.
f1dtnk.jpg

Tayrro Orrainium

Tayrro_zps13f5aaaa.jpg<---

Readers note: I was going off Yoamy’s recent birthday for Malaysha's agewhich is coming in the next chapter in more detail. Also Malaysha looks like her mother's most part.

Some of my characters are evil but I am nice.I made the links bigger so I could see them I am saying this so you know my reasons. :D

9.jpg <------Nephew

8.jpg

#2 EliseAyumu

EliseAyumu

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 1,678 posts

Current mood: Alienated

Posted 27 December 2014 - 06:35 PM

Superbly amazing OC's! I love how to twins each become a star without it being a famous person. It's a great spin to an old desire many have.

#3 moon-sense-of-a

moon-sense-of-a

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Creative

Posted 27 December 2014 - 10:03 PM

Thank you for all your help and thank you it took a while to get everything together for these I know I've been talking about it for a while with you and I finally did it. :chibiusa:

Superbly amazing OC's! I love how to twins each become a star without it being a famous person. It's a great spin to an old desire many have.

Some of my characters are evil but I am nice.I made the links bigger so I could see them I am saying this so you know my reasons. :D

9.jpg <------Nephew

8.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users