#1 My crazy clan.

My crazy clan.

Crystal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 86 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 20 December 2014 - 02:25 PM

Help,

I saw something about uncut version of the original sailor moon series and a few have said you need to watch these as the dubbing is different - better! but I have downloaded the first few episodes from the uncut and not cut (as far as im aware) but they are exactly the same, so what am i missing?

im getting really confused.

#2 EliseAyumu

EliseAyumu

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 1,671 posts

Current mood: Tired

Posted 20 December 2014 - 02:30 PM

The uncut version is the new dub by Viz Media that recently has been released. The names of the characters are their original Japanese names and all episodes are included in the series, including one that wasn't even released in the ADV box sets the first time around. The VA's are different and the episodes are remastered.

#3 My crazy clan.

My crazy clan.

Crystal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 03:29 PM

The uncut version is the new dub by Viz Media that recently has been released. The names of the characters are their original Japanese names and all episodes are included in the series, including one that wasn't even released in the ADV box sets the first time around. The VA's are different and the episodes are remastered.

Were can I find this? Is it available for downloading or watching online in the UK yet? Shame the names aren't the same I prefer Darien and Serena,.

#4 Zero

Zero

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,895 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Roflmao

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:23 AM

It is available for free on Hulu (first half of season 1 has been taken off) but you can't watch it the UK without a proxy I can't watch it here in Canada either.

They will be releasing the DVD for the redub in North America (don't know if you will be able to buy it in the UK)

This dub is a redub with no cuts and everything else is the same as original Japanese except it is dubbed 

Posted Image

#5 My crazy clan.

My crazy clan.

Crystal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:01 AM

I watched a "fan" on youtube shes already  brought the bluray version (not much different par the price!) so it must be out?

I have downloaded what said the uncut version but putting up to the version from the TV it is exackly the same - so whoever put it on there got it wrong, its not the uncut version! grrr which people would label the downloads properly.

I can't get hulahula over here only crunchyroll.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users