Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sailor Swifty

five nights a freddy's

so who has heard of this game??? dose anyone play it???  I've seen game play of it and it's creepy, But I find it so interesting as the mystery behind the story line has alot of what if's. 

I played it couple of times, but I find it boring so I don't play it anymore

I saw this yesterday (On my subscribe list)

SCARY!? As if its just jumpscares, you want scary?! Go watch SCP gameplay. That game has you on the move from a bunch of freaky things.

i played it a few times and watched gameplays of it. It's not scary.

Usually... I like horror, and normally... I would play this game except for the fact... THAT THIS IS TOO SCARY FOR ME!!!!! >v<

Yes, I have researched the game, as I do with everything, cuz spoilers don't bother me at all, and I do not like surprises.  If I find that something is not worth seeing, then I won't see it (Take Dark Shadows for instance, heard it was horrible, researched it, yup, horrible, no watchy)  And yes, it is the jump scares that scare me the most, I really hate those things.  I'm also terrified of the Animatornics coming to life, because when I was little and was at Choo- choo Charlies (Canadian version of Chuck E. Cheeses), I really did think those things were gonna come to life, so I never went near them.  Just the thought of this game, I am embarrassed tp say, has given me nightmares for weeks, where I will not go to bed until it is light out. :blush:

Anyways, do have to give kudos to the guy who made this game, seeing as he made it to prove a point and it made him lots and lots of money probably.  Good for him. :Tomo:

Usually... I like horror, and normally... I would play this game except for the fact... THAT THIS IS TOO SCARY FOR ME!!!!! >v<

Yes, I have researched the game, as I do with everything, cuz spoilers don't bother me at all, and I do not like surprises.  If I find that something is not worth seeing, then I won't see it (Take Dark Shadows for instance, heard it was horrible, researched it, yup, horrible, no watchy)  And yes, it is the jump scares that scare me the most, I really hate those things.  I'm also terrified of the Animatornics coming to life, because when I was little and was at Choo- choo Charlies (Canadian version of Chuck E. Cheeses), I really did think those things were gonna come to life, so I never went near them.  Just the thought of this game, I am embarrassed tp say, has given me nightmares for weeks, where I will not go to bed until it is light out. :blush:

Anyways, do have to give kudos to the guy who made this game, seeing as he made it to prove a point and it made him lots and lots of money probably.  Good for him. :Tomo:

I normally don't like scary things,   i'm fine with the halloween hunted house,  i haven't played freddy's yet, unless you count the G-mod map of it, they do come after you.   but i seen game play of both the 1st an 2nd game,  if i can find the demo, i would try it.