#1 Sailor Swifty

Sailor Swifty

Prism Moonie Power

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 21 November 2014 - 11:35 PM

so who has heard of this game??? dose anyone play it???  I've seen game play of it and it's creepy, But I find it so interesting as the mystery behind the story line has alot of what if's. 

Posted Image

#2 Zero

Zero

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,895 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Roflmao

Posted 22 November 2014 - 01:18 AM

I played it couple of times, but I find it boring so I don't play it anymore

I saw this yesterday (On my subscribe list)

Posted Image

#3 Nebula-Knight

Nebula-Knight

Crisis Moonie Power

• Moderators
  • 420 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Balanced

Posted 22 November 2014 - 02:58 PM

SCARY!? As if its just jumpscares, you want scary?! Go watch SCP gameplay. That game has you on the move from a bunch of freaky things.

I only wish peace in the univrese, but humanity may never see to it.

Nebknightsig_zps6a03214a.pngRedblack_zps53f1d774.jpg
zerosab2_zps0228db59.gifvincenawesomeness_zps890c8f53.gif
3.jpg

#4 Kate

Kate

Comsic Moonie Power

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 22 November 2014 - 04:19 PM

i played it a few times and watched gameplays of it. It's not scary.

tumblr_m675ffCAyu1qf3spqo1_500.png

#5 SailorVenus365

SailorVenus365

Prism Moonie Power

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:18 AM

I don't like horror games or horror movies, heck I don't like horror in general so no I haven't played it and I don't plan to.

#6 moon-sense-of-a

moon-sense-of-a

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Creative

Posted 24 November 2014 - 03:19 PM

I've never played it or heard of it and don't like horror either,   :chibiusa:

Some of my characters are evil but I am nice.I made the links bigger so I could see them I am saying this so you know my reasons. :D

9.jpg <------Nephew

8.jpg

#7 CassyHattori63

CassyHattori63

Crystal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Spooky

Posted 13 December 2014 - 05:43 PM

Usually... I like horror, and normally... I would play this game except for the fact... THAT THIS IS TOO SCARY FOR ME!!!!! >v<

Yes, I have researched the game, as I do with everything, cuz spoilers don't bother me at all, and I do not like surprises.  If I find that something is not worth seeing, then I won't see it (Take Dark Shadows for instance, heard it was horrible, researched it, yup, horrible, no watchy)  And yes, it is the jump scares that scare me the most, I really hate those things.  I'm also terrified of the Animatornics coming to life, because when I was little and was at Choo- choo Charlies (Canadian version of Chuck E. Cheeses), I really did think those things were gonna come to life, so I never went near them.  Just the thought of this game, I am embarrassed tp say, has given me nightmares for weeks, where I will not go to bed until it is light out. :blush:

Anyways, do have to give kudos to the guy who made this game, seeing as he made it to prove a point and it made him lots and lots of money probably.  Good for him. :Tomo:

#8 Sailor Swifty

Sailor Swifty

Prism Moonie Power

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:01 AM

Usually... I like horror, and normally... I would play this game except for the fact... THAT THIS IS TOO SCARY FOR ME!!!!! >v<

Yes, I have researched the game, as I do with everything, cuz spoilers don't bother me at all, and I do not like surprises.  If I find that something is not worth seeing, then I won't see it (Take Dark Shadows for instance, heard it was horrible, researched it, yup, horrible, no watchy)  And yes, it is the jump scares that scare me the most, I really hate those things.  I'm also terrified of the Animatornics coming to life, because when I was little and was at Choo- choo Charlies (Canadian version of Chuck E. Cheeses), I really did think those things were gonna come to life, so I never went near them.  Just the thought of this game, I am embarrassed tp say, has given me nightmares for weeks, where I will not go to bed until it is light out. :blush:

Anyways, do have to give kudos to the guy who made this game, seeing as he made it to prove a point and it made him lots and lots of money probably.  Good for him. :Tomo:

I normally don't like scary things,   i'm fine with the halloween hunted house,  i haven't played freddy's yet, unless you count the G-mod map of it, they do come after you.   but i seen game play of both the 1st an 2nd game,  if i can find the demo, i would try it.   

Posted Image

#9 Sakura

Sakura

Prism Moonie Power

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:43 AM

This game is boring 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users