Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Zero

Sailor Moon Crystal Act 10 Discussion Thread

Well what can I say..

-I feel like everything seems so rushed in this episode.

-I just need more, more and more!

-love the memories scene between the 4 kings with the sailors . (Im not even remember that they used to love each other in original anime)

-the part when Beryls want to wake tuxedo mask up and brainwash him was so creepy and eewwwww.

-the worse part is 2 weeks waiting game again. Gahh..

At least they are putting them out, that is a positive and as for the waiting thing I got used to it. But anyways to what I thought about the episode it was awesome and very well done. I could definitely see parts of the manga that they meant to show in that episode it was awesome. I like every single memory seen and how it was portrayed they were so sweet and some were sad especially when Usagi started crying I can't wait tell the next episode either. Good job. :chibiusa: And one more thing sometimes short and to the point is a good thing it just leaves people wanting more.

Well what can I say..

-I feel like everything seems so rushed in this episode.

-I just need more, more and more!

-love the memories scene between the 4 kings with the sailors . (Im not even remember that they used to love each other in original anime)

-the part when Beryls want to wake tuxedo mask up and brainwash him was so creepy and eewwwww.

-the worse part is 2 weeks waiting game again. Gahh..

I thought the way the flashbacks were done was very nice. Very pretty. However, when the SenshixShitennou was announced, I died inside a little.

But yeah, I agree. The episode does sem kinda rushed. However, it does follow the pacing of the manga to a T.

Yeah I guess that's true.  :chibiusa:

I thought the way the flashbacks were done was very nice. Very pretty. However, when the SenshixShitennou was announced, I died inside a little.

But yeah, I agree. The episode does sem kinda rushed. However, it does follow the pacing of the manga to a T.

I don't like how all of them dated each other it's just weird

Queen Serenity: *at a debeifing for the SS* "I can't believe you dated them!"

Scouts: "But they protect the Earth Prince! Princess Serenity is dating him..."

Queen Serenity: "Oh yeah? If Princess Serenity stabbed herself with a sword, would you all die after her?"

-One Year Later-

Queen Serenity: *after the Moon Kingdom has collapsed* "Well...I guess that was a yes."

Seems rushed I'm trying my hardest to love it but its not working, I don't know why they didn't keep the original story line but update the graphics, we waited ages for this so its very disappointing. Pairing the scouts up with those four just doesn't go.

Seems rushed I'm trying my hardest to love it but its not working, I don't know why they didn't keep the original story line but update the graphics, we waited ages for this so its very disappointing. Pairing the scouts up with those four just doesn't go.

You know this is the more like the orginal then the old anime ever was

You know this is the more like the original then the old anime ever was

How is it? 

They have kept some of the story line but they have jumbled it up, it feels rushed and it isn't as intense as it was.

Darien and Serena were so mystical, i love the way they were "loved up" but the lead up too it was so much better then in the new series.

Bits like "meat ball head" to "bun head" - that is poor, truly is, why would you change that when it doesn't even go.