Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
pinkyrabbit

Who else in the anime was in love with Usagi?

Hi everyone,

It was a very long time ago I did watch original Sailor moon. After watched the new remake sailor moon crystal, I feel like I must rewatch all the original sailor moon again. But still need to find some time to do so.

Just want to ask u guys,

1-who else in the anime was in love with usagi besides mamoru? Because if im not wrong there is one 'bad' guy also love usagi and somehow kidnapping her. Can u give the name and in which episode/season was that?

2-can you recall some super romantic moment between Usagi and Mamoru? In which episodes? :)

Thank you.

the most romantic moments between mamoru and usagi in my opinion (in both the original anime and SMC) are the Princess Serenity reveal parts. i also LOVE when baby Usagi meets Mamoru in the hospital and give him a rose. gets me every time!

:Tuxedo Mask: :Sailor Moon 1: 

His name is Seiya. :chibiusa:  

The leader of the Sailor Starlights, I can't remember his name and I don't like him anyway.

Quoted two people here.

Hi everyone,

It was a very long time ago I did watch original Sailor moon. After watched the new remake sailor moon crystal, I feel like I must rewatch all the original sailor moon again. But still need to find some time to do so.

Just want to ask u guys,

1-who else in the anime was in love with usagi besides mamoru? Because if im not wrong there is one 'bad' guy also love usagi and somehow kidnapping her. Can u give the name and in which episode/season was that?

2-can you recall some super romantic moment between Usagi and Mamoru? In which episodes?  :)

Thank you.

There was also Prince Diamond I can't remember the episodes sorry but I do know it was in one of the ones when they were in the future with Chibi-usa.  :chibiusa:

His name is Seiya. :chibiusa:  

Quoted two people here.

There was also Prince Diamond I can't remember the episodes sorry but I do know it was in one of the ones when they were in the future with Chibi-usa.  :chibiusa:

Prince Diamond, I don't remember that character?

Yeah, Prince Diamond is the one i mean.

I just googling him and guess what? I think he is a real hottie. *melted*.

I just remember the part when he did hypnotised sailor moon and try to kiss her... auwwhh... definitely gonna watch all of sailor moon episodes again to fresh up my childhood memories.

Im totally forgot about Seiya character in this anime, but he is also a hottie!

Thanks everyone for the info.

He was the one being manipulated by the Death Phantom he also has a desire for Usagi since he saw her in Crystal Tokyo as Neo Queen Serenity. Also he had a brother named Sapphire who loved Prisma. If my memory serves me right if I'm wrong someone can correct me please.  :chibiusa:

Prince Diamond, I don't remember that character?

Quoting two people

Yeah, Prince Diamond is the one i mean.
I just googling him and guess what? I think he is a real hottie. *melted*.

I just remember the part when he did hypnotised sailor moon and try to kiss her... auwwhh... definitely gonna watch all of sailor moon episodes again to fresh up my childhood memories.

Im totally forgot about Seiya character in this anime, but he is also a hottie!

Thanks everyone for the info.

You're welcome and I'm sure I said for everyone as well.  :chibiusa:

Oh yeah I forgot about that lol.  :chibiusa:

also........ does Umino count as someone who was in love with Usagi?? i just remembered that u_u;;;;; :P

Then there was also Alan from the Doomtree arc that was specially created for the anime.

oh yeah i forgot about him too, he and his sister were so strange

Ali, Seiya, and Diamond where the only people to want Usagi in the original. It should be noted that only Diamond went as far as to kidnap her. While En did stalk Mamoru, Ali mostly watched Usagi from a distance. Seiya was a good guy. I believe there was a scene where Uranus flirted with her, but Uranus will flirt with any pretty girl.

For me the most romantic moment is when Mamoru is brainwashed and fighting against her on Queen Beryl's orders, and she got him to stop, and he used the last bit of life to strike Beryl with a rose to kill her, before dying himself. Viz did such a good job on that scene, I was nearly in tears, and it takes a lot for me to cry over fictional stuff