Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
SailorVenus365

Am I the only one who does not like the Sailor Starlights?

I like all the sailor scouts, so yes I like them.  :chibiusa:  Just giving my opinion on this one.

Why don't you like them just curious to know?

I like all the sailor scouts, so yes I like them.  :chibiusa:  Just giving my opinion on this one.

Why don't you like them just curious to know?

Well I think a large reason for it is I don't find them as interesting or cool as all the other characters plus I don't like the fact that they are a boy band.

I wonder why?

Yeah they are the only characters that I do not like, I like all of the other characters but I can't bring myself to like them.

Nope hate them, absolutely stupid making them women one minute and men the next, what planet were they on when  they wrote this into it!!!! 

Kinmoku obviously.

Well...so did the outer senshi and the animates.

Well they are not that bad but they think they are better then other senshi

Its weird and unnecessary! 

Why to they make them out to be lesbians, even with uranus and saturn, youcan clearly see they are lebrians but they don;'t act on it, why add something so pointless.

And when rene clearly fancie darrien at that age - knowing it is her father - just doesn't go, its not funny, leave it out.

1. The only one who seems to be a lesbian is Seiya, and that is most likely towards her Princess, not Usagi. With Usagi, it's misplaced love or a strong friendship.

2. Rini. Chibiusa is actually around 900 years old, so it's not really that strange...in a sense. It's not pedophilia.

tumblr_inline_mqqguiLQDw1qz4rgp.png

Its weird and unnecessary! 

Why to they make them out to be lesbians, even with uranus and saturn, youcan clearly see they are lebrians but they don;'t act on it, why add something so pointless.

And when rene clearly fancie darrien at that age - knowing it is her father - just doesn't go, its not funny, leave it out.