Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
princess_bunhead

Happy Halloween!!

does anyone have plans for halloween? is anyone dressing up? carvin' punkins? i'm going as a lady Spock, probably going trick or treating and maybe a party or two. and then novemeber 2nd/dia de los muertos is my birthday :D

i love prepping for halloween too. the whole season is so cozy! pretty leaves, warm sweaters, hot apple cider, i love it!

what are your favorite things about fall?? or if you are somewhere other than the US, how is it different for you?

:Venus Walking: 

Well my friends are dressing up as ' dead school girls' and I'm unsure whether to join them on that.

But we will be having a sleepover and watching movies and eating sweets even when I told myself in going on a bloody diet.

I wanna actually go around scaring little kids xD :Tomo: :Tomo:

I'm going trick or treating. I'm 20 .-.

I would love to scare little children too, also I would love to go Trick or Treating, but my mum and dad said no.  So instead, I am going to put on my cat ears, buy lots of candy for me and me only, and watch the original 70's version of the Omen so I can see my sweet, sweet Damien and his even sweeter puppy.

There can be adult kids at heart and I knew I am one of them in some ways.  :chibiusa:

haha don't worry i'm 24 and i'm still going out!! :P