Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
princess_bunhead

Meaning behind your username? Avatar? Sig?

i always think it's really interesting to see what the meaning behind the choices in username/etc are. obviously pretty much everyone here has sailor moon related stuff, but i think this can definitely apply within that realm as well :)

my username is princess for princess serenity, usagi's past form, and bunhead for her current form. i also chose bunhead because it's what mamoru calls her when they first meet in the english sub, which i always thought was cute :D

my avatar is just my princess serenity cosplay, i just dressed in street clothes because you never see princess serenity in anything other than her white dress really. so i thought it would be cool to dress in "normal" clothes rather than go the dressy route. (but i will be making a dress more similar to the manga soon!) the cosplay was also inspired by a lot of fanart re-imaginings of the scouts wearing really cool clothes.

my signature is one of my favorite quotes from the anime. i think it was actually sailor mercury who said it, and she was my favorite scout as a kid!

so anyway, i'd be really fascinated to find out what everyone else's usernames and things are all about!

:hotaru:

Kate i used it because some of my friends would say Kate in text messages. 

And sig because Hibari is cool. 

Mine is Profile pic is a Re-color of Alivin from Tales of Xilia to have my hair color and eye color

My sig is well pretty self explaintory and stuff I like

Username: because I'm unoriginal with names and my nickname is Sophia.

Avatar: because she is my new favourite character, her name is yuki yunna!

Sig: I love another which is the anime.